Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't claim bonus rewards in Verizon Up
tmcbrid2

For the last year or so I have been unable to claim bonus rewards in Verizon Up. I can claim rewards for the credits that I receive from paying my bill every month though. I have called the customer service line multiple times and every single time they claim that my phone number is not in the system, ask if I've made any recent changes to my account, and then proceed to put a ticket in for the issue because apparently they are unable to help me without being able to pull up my account. For a year now I have not had a resolution to this problem even with the numerous tickets that have been put in for it. I'm starting to feel like this program is a scam.

Re: Can't claim bonus rewards in Verizon Up
MAK205

Credit rewards come in after i pay my bill. Bonus rewards never show up. I get the message that a bonus reward is available to claim, but it never shows in my up bonus rewards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MAK205

This is never the experience we want for you.

If you have a question about Verizon Up, you can call Verizon Up Customer Service at (866) 895-5579.

• Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
  • Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Pjax

I can no longer claim the Up Rewards since the program changed Mar. 1st. Had to call last month with no fix. This month I called 3 times and still no fix. I also have not been able to pay my bill though the app for the past 2 months. No help there either. I have reward e-cards left from back when it used to work. Plan on using them up and finding a new service that can help when I have a problem. And don't expect help at the retail outlets. Pay a ridiculous amount for a new phone and they no longer help you transfer your info from the old phone. Sad because we've been with them since our first cell phone! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to get the best assistance possible. When you contact our Customer Service, please inform them that your online access does not allow you to do anything. They should be able to file a ticket to have the application developers review your concerns directly and get them corrected. You can reach us to do this at 1-800-922-0204, or online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
Superanna

I can't even log into the app. How can you claim rewards when you cannot log into the app!?

0 Likes