Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't create a My Verizon account
guidipa

My dad is unable to create a My Verizon account, so I am posting on his behalf. 

He has been a Verizon customer for many years but does not have an online account (no User ID, no password, no PIN).  He has tried several times to establish an online account over the phone by going through customer service.  Every time they insist it can be done online, but without either a password or PIN, it's impossible. 

Tech support finally agreed that it couldn't be done online and said he had to go in to a Verizon store to have it done, but when he went to a local store the rep there said they couldn't create an account for him in person either.

How can he get an account created so that he can log in to My Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Can't create a My Verizon account
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

He should be able to register on-line and create a password during the registration process. A PIN for setting up the on-line account also should be sent during the registration process. What happens if you follow the instructions in the following link?

Register for My Verizon 

guidipa

The registration page that link sends him to doesn't present the option to create a password or pin.  It says that the account already has an account pin or password. 

When he talked to the rep in the store though, the rep said that he could see that the account has no pin or password on it.

The registration page also has instructions to create a new PIN by calling customer service so they can verify his information.  When he does that though, the service reps won't do the account verification and instead instruct him to follow the online registration process.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Have you tried using the 'forgot your info' link on the sign-in page? If there is a PIN or password attached to the account, you could try that route to see if the system can provide it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, guidipa. We want to ensure your father receive the assistance he needs with this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist him further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes