Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can’t do anything in my Verizon it says temporarily unavailable for 2 weeks
DANCOH33

Please help. I can’t do anything except view bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can’t do anything in my Verizon it says temporarily unavailable for 2 weeks
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

The desktop version of My Verizon is working for me in Chrome and in Edge.  Have you tried a different browser and/or cleared your browser's cookies/cache?

0 Likes
natashaa_vzw
Verizon Employee

DANCOH33, having the ability to access your online My Verizon account is a must. Help is here. Thank you for your response tiki bar1 as this is a great step in troubleshooting this issue. DANCOH33, how are you attempting to access your online My Verizon account? Via desktop or via your mobile app?

0 Likes
DANCOH33

I have tried with safari on my phone, chrome on my phone, and chrome on my computer. All glive the same responses. Oops something went wrong when Adding Apple Music. Due to recent account changes we cannot access this when assining an account manager  And my Verizon is temporarily down anywhere else. Even trying to pay the bill. Has been for 3 weeks now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Dancoh33,

Thanks for the additional details and your hard work in an effort to resolve this issue. Let's continue troubleshooting. I see that you have stated that the issue started after recent account changes. We would like to review and discuss the account changes. I have sent you a direct message, please respond to the message.  

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes