Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can’t enroll in Mobile + Home discount program
bomanicious

HELP! I have been unsuccessful with enrolling in the Mobile + Home discount program. Under the ‘Home’ section of my Fios account I’ve noticed that my Fios account number is not current. It lists the number of a Fios account I had back in 2018. Perhaps, it is why every time I’ve attempted to enroll, I was prompted with an error message that says my account in not in good standing. I know for a fact that my current Fios account is in good standing because I’ve recently paid its bill. I need somebody to help me ASAP because I’ve been missing out on an eligible discount for three months now. I’ve already spoken with more than one agent on the phone about this, live-chatted with another, and even spoken to an agent in-person at a local Verizon store. All have been of no help. I need somebody to HELP me right away.

0 Likes
Re: Can’t enroll in Mobile + Home discount program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, bomanicious! Thank you so much for contacting Verizon.

As my goal is to make you feel comfortable, you can trust that I am going to do my best to provide you with the help you deserve, and I will be more than happy to assist you today.

Please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to give you the best customer service experience.

>Pia

0 Likes
bomanicious

Hi. How do I DM you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No worries, bomanicious. I went ahead and sent you a Private Note to get started. Please send a reply there, and we can start looking further into this issue.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
bomanicious

Hello. My issue still has not been resolved. I was told via DM that I could contact the Fios Team via Facebook or Twitter. That said, I do not have a Facebook or Twitter account nor do I want one. Is there no other way to communicate with the Fios team directly? Surely, in 2022, I'd like to think that Verizon would be more accommodating to their customers than only offering Fios direct support via those two social media platforms. 

0 Likes