Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't upgrade my phone
lvnv89129

I have been trying to upgrade my iPhone 7 to iPhone pro 11 since 10/31/20 and the deal ends today, 11/1/2020.  When I select upgrade, I am redirected to this site http://ssoadmin.sdc.vzwcorp.com/admin which says "this site can't be reached."  If I select add a line, it works fine. Called customer service, and I was sent a text with a link which does the same thing that I am doing on my laptop. Now I will miss out on a great deal because I am unable to get assistance.  

0 Likes
Re: Can't upgrade my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your concern with experiencing technical problems while upgrading. This is especially frustrating when there's a deadline for a promotion. Were you able to order the iPhone  11 Pro? 

0 Likes
najaca1979

I have similar issue.  The store I was to pick up the phone from, could not fulfill the order.  I've been stuck since yesterday.  What can I do to get this block off my account.  I canceled another backordered order, and I have not received a refund either.  This is a mess.  No one at customer service can fix this, even with knowing the orders are cancelled.  If there's a time limit for this block what is it??  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Shopping for a new device should be an easy and exciting process and we want to help with your orders. Has it been longer than 5 days since the order cancellation? Did you want to try to order a new device? 

0 Likes