Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't view or download bill anymore....
NM88220-R

Never had a problem with view PDF bill on-line or downloading so it can be printed.  Been doing this for 4+ years and now all I get is the following message, "The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later."  Been getting this for 3 months now...what gives?

Have cleared the cache, cookies, etc.  Tried every browser I know and Verizon Wireless is the only PDF bill from all my utilities that I can print (or view) anymore.

Help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't view or download bill anymore....
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Are you trying to do this on your phone or a computer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

NM88220-R,

Look no further help is here! Being able to view your bill is definitely important! Let's take a look at what's going on.

Is this happening when signed in to your My Verizon account on your computer? Have you tried viewing from a different computer? When you sign into the account are you signing in as the account owner?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NM88220-R

Yes, this is happening on my computer and I get the same results on the other 7 computers I've tried viewing the PDF bill on. 

If you will look at this screen shot...there is NO PHONE NUMBER associated with My Bill.  I was able to print July-November bills with no problem (my phone number was listed where now there is a dash).  The last entry on the current clip shows a partial of my phone #...and this PDF can be viewed perfectly.  Seems like the lack of a phone number under the "Number" column is causing the issue.  These dashes started to appear late in November (after I already printed my paperless bill) and the feature has not been working since.  And it's the same on any computer I've used...so far , 7 of them.  Looking like someone broke a relationship/link that joins the account # with the phone # on the Verizon side.

View My Bill-VZW.JPG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

NM88220-R,

That is strange! Don't worry though! We'll help ensure this function is working properly. Instead of viewing bills under Documents lets see if you can print them another way. Please log in, click on View Current Bill, change the date in the drop down menu to one of the past bills you're looking for, and then click on View or Save Printable Bill. Are you able to view and print your bill that way?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NM88220-R

That doesn't work either.  Regardless of the browser or computer I use, I can only see bills and information that show my phone number (removed) under the "Number Column".

Also every browse mentions that the Verizon Wireless Certificate does not identify itself.  Is there anyway I can download or receive a new on-line certificate for your website?

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
NM88220-R

This is all I see when I select download or view PDF bill

Browsers (Mozilla, Chrome, IE, etc) also show that something is wrong with the Verizon Certificate and doesn't supply ownership information for your website.  Why did this feature work so well for so many years, then go haywire.  Please fix it...it's on the Verizon side...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for trying that NM88220-R, sometimes it helps. Let's keep moving to the next step. You mentioned you separated from employer. Was the account under your employer's name? Was it their phone number? Is your account with us still active with us?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
NM88220-R

I have not separated from my employer.  This is and has always a personal account & the cell number has never changed.  Up until November 2014, there was never a problem.  I am using the same computer (w/no changes).  I can view every other utility bill in PDF but Verizon's.  Even with the internet firewall & security system disabled, this feature doesn't work.

0 Likes
NM88220-R

Problem solved...switched back to paper bill until VZW can resolve their website problems.

0 Likes