Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can you help me cancel my wireless hotspot unit?
TrishCluffHallmark

Can I cancel my hotspot unit without having to go to the store?

Trish

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can you help me cancel my wireless hotspot unit?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can cancel a line of service by going to your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service; you can't cancel on-line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can cancel a line of service by going to your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service; you can't cancel on-line.

0 Likes
bjmrcott

That answer is entirely unacceptable.  When I go to the store, they enter all kinds of stuff onto a computer.  Since I can authenticate who I am to your website from home, why can't I change my service to suit myself from here?  I don't WANT to go to your store, wait for an hour or two and then spend 30 seconds while they type some stuff into the computer.

Either spend some money and hire some humans to do customer support or get your website to let me change my account.

Like my son said, when I finally got an iphone (after years of happy flip-phone calling), "welcome to the 21st century."

Brent