Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canceling a line in an account
sharigovind

I currently hold a line in an account that has 6 lines connected. I want to cancel my line. How do I do that? I cannot call Verizon from my number because I moved outside of the US. I was under the impression the account holder will be able to cancel my line. Please tell me how a person sitting outside of the US can cancel his line. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Re: Canceling a line in an account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sad to read you would like to cancel a line. Please send us a Private Note. We are here to help.  *Rebecca

0 Likes
sharigovind

Thank you. Who am I supposed to address the message to? And do you have any specific header you want me to put above the message? 

0 Likes
jav6

@sharigovind wrote:

Thank you. Who am I supposed to address the message to? And do you have any specific header you want me to put above the message? 

Send it to @vzw_customer_support with all appropriate info as to what you need.  An agent should pick up the Private Message and respond.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Not at all, just send us a Private Note with what you mentioned above. That would be more than enough. We will then authenticate your account and assist you anyway we can. *Gert

0 Likes