Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canceling a line
ChrisFlores

In a time like this if a communications company can't off an option to cancel a line via there website thy should be more than embarrassed. To show a screen that says "you have no lines eligible for online cancellation" is unethical and just dirty. I've been a customer for years and overpaid for useless lines because it's so hard to reach anyone with this call only option to manage your account. The number on the site to call on weekends routes to the sales team only to inform you that customer service isn't open on weekends. Chat support not available either.  I feel so bad for the people that have work in an environment with such unethical leadership. I understand the need for customer retention, I am a diehard capitalist that owns and manages the services at a large organization executive level. Your customers always have a choice to make when it comes to loyalty. When you show little respect and loyalty to them they will not give it back. Ad campaigns aren't where you earn customer retention folks. 

0 Likes
Re: Canceling a line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to start by thanking you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless for many years ChrisFlores. Your loyalty is appreciated. I'm sad to hear you feel this way and that you want to cancel your account with us. We do our best to make managing your account online easy but we do not provide the option to cancel via your My-Verizon account. We feel that its important to speak with you by phone if you are thinking of cancelling because we always have options to hopefully keep you a happy customer with our family. Additionally, during this crisis we have reduced staff and hours of operation because we care just as much for our employees as we do our customers. With that being said, we are still here to help with all of your wireless questions and concerns. Our representatives are dedicated to helping you even if our responses may be delayed. We wont leave you without any contact to process changes on your account. If you have account specific questions or need to cancel a line on your account, we offer multiple ways to reach us. You can reach us via this platform, via our chat team when they are available, by calling us at 1-800-922-0204, via Twitter, or Facebook. All of our representatives are here to assist you. 

Please let us know how we can assist you today?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes