Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancelled order stops upgrade
edk74

I have tried for three days to complete an upgrade of two existing mobile devices and cannot complete the new order because Verizon delivered my original order to the wrong address and cancelled my order.  Now my existing devices are still associated with a cancelled order which no one in Verizon knows how to correct, and I cannot complete a new upgrade order and receive the appropriate trade in value.

This has been a horrible customer experience!

Verizon sales wants to compete my order without a trade in and they recommend that I attempt to work with Verizon Customer Care to correct the problem of existing devices being associated with a cancelled order.

It is impossible to speak or communicate with Customer Care, this is ridiculous.

Any advice on how to proceed?  Go to another carrier?

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled order stops upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

edk74, 

I'm alarmed to hear that you have had so much difficulty with your order! I am truly sorry to hear that your original order was delivered to the wrong location, and I know how important it is for you to receive your phones as quickly as possible. We value you as a customer, and we don't want to see you walk away. Please respond to our Private Message, for assistance with completing the order for your account. 

-Michelle

0 Likes