Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancelling Service
jbesthay71

Who do I need to call or what do I need to do to cancel my service? 

0 Likes
Re: Cancelling Service
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

jbesthay71

If only I could get someone to answer. That's one of the reasons I want to leave after 10+ years 

0 Likes
jav6

Just what are you looking for in an answer?  Didn't @Ann154  'answer' your post?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jbesthay71

She did. I didn't mean to come across as so crass. Just very frustrated 

My apologies 

Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@jbesthay71 wrote:

If only I could get someone to answer. That's one of the reasons I want to leave after 10+ years 

If you are wanting to move to another carrier, the process of porting your numbers to the new carrier will also cancel the lines. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@jbesthay71 wrote:

They do have times when they are not open. It might be early in the morning is their busiest times. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry that you are having a difficult time contacting us by phone, jbesthay71. You are a valued customer and we do not want you to consider a move from our Verizon Wireless family.

What specific Verizon Wireless concerns can we resolve for you to stay with us?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
jbesthay71

There's an extensive Facebook Messenger thread regarding this issue. It's been two weeks. All I have received are numerous unkept promises to resolve my issue and keep getting bounced around from rep to rep and from department to department. It appears that no one is either willing or able to fix Verizon's error on my account. After spending hours of my personal time trying to get Verizon to fix their error, I'm afraid I'm not left with much other choice 

0 Likes