Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Cancelling a Line
Brandon239

I am looking to delete one line on my family's plan. I know the number to call but I want to know if I need to call that number using the line I wish to cancel or can I use any of the other phones on the line? I don't want to accidentally delete a line I want to keep.

0 Likes
Re: Cancelling a Line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, Brandon239! We saddened to hear you want to disconnect one of your lines. Our goal is to help you in the best way possible. Can you please tell us a little more? What is the reason you want to disconnect one of your lines? 

We can help via this platform or you can also contact us directly by using the following link: http://spr.ly/6602Gunai

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Brandon239

I mistakenly added a new line when I attempted to replace the iPhone on one of them with a new Galaxy S10e. So I created a fifth line instead of just replacing one of the four. I am more than happy to keep the four I already had, I just need to cancel this new fifth I created as it would be a line we would not be using and we have no wish to pay for services to a fifth line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for sharing that information, Brandon239, we sincerely appreciate it. We would love the opportunity to help you. How would you like to proceed? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Brandon239

Well I'd like to call the disconnect number, I am just unsure if I should be calling that number using the line I wish to disconnect or if I can call it with any other line that I wish to keep. I don't want to accidentally disconnect a line I don't intend to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can call us from any number you want, and the service change request won't impact the call unless it's for that line and made effective at that moment. Calling from a different number than the one we're working with is very normal though, especially for troubleshooting.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes