Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot Log in on laptops
mfeifel

I cannot log in to my verizon account. 

I've cleared cache, history, cookies, restarted browser. I've tried three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, and FireFox) on two different laptops (one was a MAC, the other a PC).

I can access my account through the APP and through the Safari browser on my IPhone. (Which makes no sense)

I have also disabled firewalls and VPNs.    Nothing seems to work

On the laptops: 

#1 I can access Verizon.com -  I cannot log in. I click login, and nothing happens.  (But... it graciously allows me browse pages and make purchases and upgrades for anything on the site. (How fortunate for Verizon)

#2 I Typed in the URL:  "myverizon.com"   It allows me to type in log in/pswd =  I press return, I get a spinning wheel and then get a notice that the "page is unavailable"

#3 I Typed in the URL: 'verizonwirelesscom'  - It redirects me to Verizon.com.  ????    Then it allows me to browse and buy but I cannot log in and access my account. (See#1)

#4 I called customer support and they had no answers other than it's an issue on my end. We went through clearing cache etc. etc. etc.  (If something changed on my computer, other billpays, other websites, would be experiencing the same issue. The only problem I am having issues with is verizon and my account.

#5 It allows me to be logged in for this ... How?  I do not know - but I cannot access my account to pay bills or make any changes to my account. Good News, I found out you can pay bills through the chat.   This is so messed up and so inconvenient for such an established company to have these issues with their website. 

Does anyone have a solution???      (other than go to T-Mobile or some other carrier that has a clue)

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Log in on laptops
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mfeifel, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with logging in. We are not having trouble with our site at this time. It is odd that you are having the trouble. When you are trying what network are you connected to?

-Tionna

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Log in on laptops
mfeifel

I should have also added that I tried different connections. I used my local ISP....then I used the Bluetooth connection to my phone.     Neither worked.

0 Likes