Cannot Redeem Verizon Gift Card
Joedogg3684

So I have been trying to redeem my $100 gift card for switching my account to Verizon for almost two months now and it will expire soon and it seems like it is impossible. On my iPhone 13pro max in the my Fios app(where you can only redeem the Reward) when I click redeem now it says error. I have reached out to customer service in every way possible and no one has been helpful. When searching this particular topic it seems like a very common issue. You’re telling me Verizon can’t do better or doesn’t know about this issue? All I want to do is use my gift card to apply it to my bill but I can’t even redeem the thing! Seriously considering leaving this company for good and telling everyone I know how poor the support and customer service is. I’m very frustrated and really just disappointed with the misleading sales tactics and false advertising it seems are being used to lure customers in. They only give you 60 days to redeem the gift card before it expires l, they just make it impossible to get it so you’ll never be able to use it. Unbelievable!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem Verizon Gift Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you've been through a lot. That's frustrating, but we'll get to the bottom of this. First, to clarify, it soundsl ike this is for Fios?*Melissa

0 Likes
Joedogg3684

Yes it’s for Verizon internet. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! Thank you so much for reaching out over the forms. Would you be able to tell me if this is for FIOS?

*Adam

0 Likes