Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot claim "free" Google Nest Hub Max
lexAKAbox

i have been reading countless other people having the same issue over the last few months.  here it, time for me to claim mine, and their website and app will not allow me to redeem.

i think they used their worthless "virtual assistant" AKA virtual time waster to program the site.

i spend 3 hours on the phone and chat to try to get this resolved and here i am.. still wasting my time.  i would be a little more understanding if this was a new issue and not an ongoing one that the phone and chat reps are completely unaware of and have no idea how to resolve it.

Re: Cannot claim "free" Google Nest Hub Max
Kilo305

Exactly the same problem 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lexAKAbox, 

We want to make sure you can take advantage of all the promotions you qualify for. Let's get a few details. Do you see the tile on your My Verizon Overview page? Did you get an email to the account email address regarding the Hub offer?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Kilo305. We want to ensure you get the support you need with claiming your Google Next Hub Max. We have sent you a Private to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
JohnL404

I'm having the same problem. Verizon Support has been completely useless and I gave up after getting the runaround. I'm especially upset since I moved forward after support assured me I wouldn't be charged despite it making me enter payment info. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This does not sound right at all. We are always here to help you. I would like to get this investigated on your behalf. I have sent you a private message so I can help. 

-Amber

0 Likes
lrstewar

Yep SAME problem... pretty pathetic they offer free stuff and then won't redeem it.

0 Likes