Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Cannot connect Verizon Account to Intuit's Mint Application.
Dapvip02

I'm unable to connect my Verizon account to Mint, where I keep all of my accounts, bills, finances all under one place. This is a major inconvenience and motivation for me to switch phone carriers. Please help resolve this issue.

Re: Cannot connect Verizon Account to Intuit's Mint Application.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We haven't heard of any issues with this application before. Have you checked with the developer to make sure our service is compatible with the app?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
wearingart

That's just a flat out lie. There are reports of this from at least 2018 up to 2021 in other community posts. This is an issue with Verizon blocking Mint.

nwinkley

I am having the same issue. I was able to connect one time last month, which brought in my bill, but havent been able to connect since.

acraftylady2

When the app developer was contacted did they say it was compatible? 

0 Likes
123e3

Lies!  I see complaints back to 2018.  This is insanity.  Every other account on Mint is fine.  

epak1000

Verizon,  I am having the same problem.   I have tried over multiple days.   Online forums indicate that it is likely Verizon that does not allow Mint access.   Is this the case?  Just want a straight answer so that I don't waste my time trying to add my Verizon wireless account to Mint.

iandtims

I am having the same issue.  I've used my phone number and my username, but no luck.  I get the message "The bank needs you to do something at their site. (108)"

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@iandtims wrote:

I am having the same issue.  I've used my phone number and my username, but no luck.  I get the message "The bank needs you to do something at their site. (108)"

Have you contacted the developers of the app or support/customer service for Intuit/Mint?  What do they say?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sure you would like to connect your account. Jav6 does have a great suggestion. Have you contacted the developers of the app or support/customer service for Intuit/Mint?  What did they say? Are you voice and data services working? -Amber

0 Likes