Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot get trade in materials or even shipping label
DAVSPE64

I bought an iPhone 13 Mini in a Verizon store on Monday. It arrived on Tuesday night. I have tried getting a trade in box since there wasn't one included with the iPhone shipment. I have spoken, texted and chatted with Verizon. No luck at all. There are ways on the website  purportedly to order return materials and shipping labels, but none of these work.

How can I return my old iPhone 7? Verizon gave me a deadline by which time I must ship the trade in phone, but how can I meet the deadline if I have no information on how and where to send it?

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get trade in materials or even shipping label
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can definitely provide you with the information you need to submit your trade-in and send back your iPhone 7. First, if you go to our website at http://spr.ly/6601J0iCc and submit the information, you will will be given a Submission ID, and a shipping kit is automatically sent out to you. Here's a quick video that shows you all the steps: http://spr.ly/6603J0iCl I hope that information is helpful!  -Jordan

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get trade in materials or even shipping label
DAVSPE64

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop doing what everyone else at Verizon does. Your first link brings me to a page that shows my current iPhone 11 and my backordered iPhone 13. It does not show the iPhone 7 that I am trying to send to Verizon on the trade in agreement that was started and a Verizon store when I bought my wife her new iPhone 13 Mini. The iPhone 13/11 transaction is separate and apart from the iPhone 7 trade in process.

At the very least I need a shipping label. I'll package the phone on my own without the trade in kit. I have my submission ID available but I prefer not to publish it here.

0 Likes