Cannot link accounts for Mobile + Home discount

I have been getting the run around for 6 months on connecting my Fios and Wireless accounts and therefore have not been able to enroll and receive this discount. 

The Verizon Up area of the MyVerizon app fails to verify my Fios account. I’ve been bounced back and forth between wireless, fios and Verizon up support and nobody has any idea how to link the accounts I’ve even tried changing the username and password for my fios account and still can’t get it to verify.

I’m very disappointed in their tech support. At this point I’m wondering if I was better off with TMobile  

0 Likes
Re: Cannot link accounts for Mobile + Home discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble linking your accounts to get the additional rewards or discounts. We want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. What happens when you try to link the accounts, can you send us a screenshot?  ~Roger

0 Likes

Oops, we ran into a problem.

Sorry, something went wrong while checking your eligibility for Mobile + Home Rewards.  Come back later so you can continue with enrollment.

0 Likes

Maybe one of my profiles for either FIOS or wireless needs to be reset?  I had verizon wireless years ago so I'm sure it was connected to my FIOS previously and might be what's causing the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. I know you were having issues 2 days ago with connecting your rewards. Are you still having this issue? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app? Please tell me more. 

-Amber

0 Likes

This has been escalated to Executive Relations who are working to resolve at this point. 

0 Likes