Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot place order due to pending order
jwgreenln

I had an order canceled and I’m trying to create a new order but at the very last step of the order process I get a message saying I can’t complete the order due to an existing pending order. I’ve seen that people have been complaining about this problem for over a year! Why hasn’t Verizon fixed such a basic problem for over a year? How much of your customers’ time are you going to continue to waste over this? How do I get this resolved?

Re: Cannot place order due to pending order
danamd89

I am dealing with the same exact issue..... and have spoken to at least 10 different verizon agents and NONE of them were able to figure out how to fix it.

0 Likes
jwgreenln

I just had this same issue resolved today. The first tier support rep connected me to their online ordering department and that rep was able to place a new order for me. The call took almost an hour. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of getting your order completed, and we can certainly try to see how we can help. If this issue is still unresolved, we would recommend to contact us on either Facebook, or @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we may be able to provide you direct support for this issue. *Gert

0 Likes