Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot upgrade my device/Upgrade already in progress
khodrchehab

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my paid in full device, and I keep getting a message showing "There is an upgrade already in progress for this device". we have 2 devices on our account, back in August my wife upgraded to the Z flip 3, now I'm trying to upgrade my device and I cannot. I called Verizon 6 times over the phone and they cannot figure it out, I chatted with customer support and they asked me to call, I went to the store and they told me to call. This has been going on since 09/26, my phone battery doesn't last more than a couple hours.  

0 Likes
Re: Cannot upgrade my device/Upgrade already in progress
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

khodrchehab, upgrading to a new phone should be a breeze & on behalf of Verizon Wireless, I'm sorry that for some reason you're running into these issues. I want to turn this around for you as quickly as possible. I'm sending you a Private Note, so that I can obtain information from you to help you further. Please respond to the Private Note.   -Alicia

jamessh

Please help me with this same issue. I have tried Verizon Chat a couple of times and get no help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly try to assist, and look into if there are any issues with the upgrade. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to look into it further. *Gert

0 Likes