Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cant login
Frustrations

I missed a payment bc my phone broke and unfortunately now I can't log on with my phone number anymore and it only gives me option to login with my account number of which I have no access to. I've tried clicking chat with us on customer service but the button doesn't actually do anything. How do I pay my bills so can activate a phone? I can't call customer service bc I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere. Help please...

0 Likes
Re: Cant login
Frustrations

Can't use Verizon app on new phone it's stuck on update "help us keep you safe" ( update page) Google day however that the app is fully updated.

0 Likes
Re: Cant login
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Frustrations, I assure you that frustrating you is never our goal. I know how vital it is for you to have working service, especially with all that is going on right now. If you phone is broken, you can use the link below to let us know you are not able to make a payment due to the Corona Virus and we will keep your service active until 5/13/2020. Refer to question #1 under Important policy information and special offers. The click on the link that says short form and enter your mobile number and your My Verizon password. However, you will still need to make a payment as soon as you are able to. I also recommend reaching out to our Financial Services team @ 866-266-1445

Mon-Fri7:00AM - 12:00AM ET and Sat 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET once you have access to a working phone. Does this help? 

http://spr.ly/66051QafL

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes