Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrier Billing
Loki213

I have used Carrier Billing for over a year to charge both Microsoft Store and Google Play Store products, including monthly subscriptions to Pandora, Disney +, and to purchase movies and games. 

This month, I have not been able to charge regular renewals, receiving the error that either Verizon processing denied the request or that the purchase exceeded my spending limit. I have attempted purchases between $0.99 and $69.00. The $0.99 went through, but a $7.99 did not.

In the last 2 days,  I have been on hold, on chat or on the phone with Verizon Agents for 7+ hours. Tech says it's Financial, Financial says its a Tech issue.  I was told a supervisor would call me back last night, and heard nothing. Agents are so ready to get off the phone, they just lie and tell me I need to wait 24 hours. 48 hours later, still getting declined.

I have not exceeded my limit, I have a zero balance on my acct and I have done everything the Tech support agent asked. Something has changed from last month and noone can figure out what.

I need access to Carrier Billing. Anyone have anything that worked for them?

Re: Carrier Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I like to download stuff myself. I know your time is valuable and we want to help you as quickly as we can. I would like to investigate why this is happening. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

Mugsyman

I am having same problem… is there a solution? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are managing your account spending limit. We are here to aid you in the best way possible. Please tell us more, what precisely is going on (what are you attempting to do and what occurs)? When did the issue start? What recent changes have you made? . ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Bpsoccer15

Same issue, was told they put a block on my account without me knowing. I went through what you went through as well. Hours on hours on hours of chats with no one telling you anything only for them to tell you it’s a block and it will be off in a month after I’ve been using carrier billing for almost 2 yrs now 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure Carrier Billing is an available feature for you. Were we able to resolve the issue?

*Breanna

0 Likes