Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cart Credit Hold Issues Very Frustrating
DevGurlzSN

I have had an account with Verizon since 2017 and a second account with Sprint since 2001. I recently decided to port all numbers and devices over from Sprint to Verizon. One of the devices keeps getting flagged saying "cart credit hold" and will not allow me to port over. I have spent TWO FULL WEEKS talking with customer care through chat, in person at the Verizon store, and many, MANY different Verizon customer service departments over the phone. I was on the line with Fraud for over an hour yesterday and they stated there is NO credit hold flag in my account, that there should be zero issues adding the device. I tried again, flagged. No one seems to be able to help. I don't want to lose out on the $500 BYOD promotion and have not had issues with my other devices. This is the last one and no one can figure out this Cart Credit Hold madness. I need this solved so I can bring my final device over to Verizon. This is absurd. 

0 Likes
Re: Cart Credit Hold Issues Very Frustrating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning! I would like to apologize for the experience you had when porting your numbers from the other carrier. I'm please you could solve the concern with our Fraud team. I know that process has to be a headache when the request is real. Please reach out to our Port team at 888-844-7095.

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri8:00AM - 11:00PM ET

Sat8:00AM - 10:00PM ET

Sun10:00AM - 8:00PM ET

I hope this information is helpful.

-Carter

0 Likes