Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cash App Cards
Mecca93

WHY IS IT YOU WONT TAKE CASH APP CARDS???

I HAVE HAD THIS PHONE SERVICE FOR YEARS AND YOU ALWAYS LET ME PAY WITH MY CASH APP CARD.

NOW YOU WON’T.

Re: Cash App Cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to make sure you have the information you need. We accept the following forms of payment: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, PULSE®, NYCE®, or STAR®.

*Breanna

0 Likes
CM1622

cashapp is visa dummy

Jre427

I’m wondering the same thing, it worked up until a few months ago. It is a Visa card so it doesn’t make any sense. 

Cleopatra712

The cash app card is a visa. Why won’t you accept it?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Cleopatra712. Let's take a closer look at this payment issue with Cash App. We are sending you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes
Cleopatra712

It won’t let me respond to your private message. It says it’s an invalid card. I called and was told you no longer accept cash app Visa cards.  I was told I’d have to pay my bill sone other way, yet I could use the card to purchase a phone. Very suspicious and unfair in my opinion. 

Courtneypainter864

Been with Verizon about 3 years now and same used cash app for auto pay always. Then around July/august my auto pay stopped and it quit letting me use the card. Had to go in store since then bc I don’t have a “real” bank it’s basically bc cash app is considered a prepaid card now bc you can also load money on them. I’ve been told chime is not considered prepaid. Their was a site nbillpay.VerizonWireless.com that did let me use my cash app card just last month however now today it doesn’t 😫😭 ready to daggum leave Verizon and hop on the spectrum mobile train 

BBaby7

It will not accept my card. Safe to assume you cannot use cash app card to pay bill. Just tried for a little over an hour before finding these comments. 

Bparkhurst

I too am thinking if Verizon doesnt accept cash app payments... i may seek another provider. Ease of payment is why i kept Verizon for so long.