Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Cash App Cards
jeffy78

this is false advertising how can you pick and choose which visa to accept and which to deny? my card is Visa yet you don't take it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@jeffy78 ,

Apologies for any confusion, but any credit card would be held under a specific bank regardless of the card showing VISA, MasterCard, or any other title. Please contact your bank using the number on the back of your card so that they can assist you with any issues preventing you from using your card. 

-Russell

0 Likes
alecveliky

Man these guys are like programmed robots with their responses.. oh wait! I love how Verizon just won’t answer the question as to why they don’t choose to accept CASHAPP?! It’s not the banks issue it’s a VERIZON  issue!!! come on you reps. Cashapp is clearly a Visa card and Cashapp states it is available to use anywhere VISA is accepted!! Everywhere except Verizon I guess, right?? You reps keep saying the same thing over and over and over.. “here is our payment options”.. but your payment options say that Visa IS accepted for payment!! My phone bill is due today, and yes I waited to pay til now because da*m times are hard.. however I DO make my phone payments as I am obviously still a Verizon customer. And I have been for over 15 years now with multiple devices and internet. But if my service gets cut off tonight all because I have been trying to make my payment by using a VISA card that you all state you accept only for the website to tell me it’s “invalid”.. and I get charged a “$25 reconnection fee”.. then I am leaving Verizon for good. This is ridiculous.. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, alecveliky. We certainly don't want to see you leave our service and we are here to help. I share your concerns abotu the reconnection fee and I'm confident that we can turn this around.

At this time, we are unable to accept Cash App as a form of payment, however, we are still happy to take other forms of payment displayed on our website. 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
barnes11980

You can’t use the card but you can use the account and routing # and make a payment. Takes a couple days for it to come out though. 

0 Likes