Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cash Only status change question
Dno9ues

Tried to upgrade my phone today and after five hours on the phone, I went into a corporate store and found out I was on a cash only account. An amazing sales rep and I spent an hour on hold with financial services and the credit department and were able to get the status successfully removed.

Portions of my account reflected this status immediately in the store, but we were still unable to upgrade my device. This occurred around 4pm pacific and the sales rep and I figured it might just take some time for the cash only restriction to be lifted from the upgrade portion of my account so I went home. At 6pm I tried again, no love. A helpful rep on the live chat informed me that he was able to see the request and approval for the cash only status to be removed but he was also unable to upgrade me. He also assumed it was because it would take some time for the update to process. 

does anyone have any insight into how long something like this would take for my account to reflect accurately? I just wanna make sure I don’t miss out on the incentives that are currently available. If it helps at all, neither the person in the store or the lady with financial services was able to tell me why my account was cash only. 

Re: Cash Only status change question
Dno9ues

Tried to edit my original post, but 12pm pacific is apparently the time! Phone is ordered, will be here Friday!

0 Likes