Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cash only on my first bill, after I called 3 times to try to fix it ?!?!?!?!?!
Eharrell13

I had a very similar problem to this but it was all with my first bill. I set it up for auto pay the first time 3 days before it was due to debit out of my account. I got the confirmation from Verizon that it went through. 2 days later the money was still in my account so I called Verizon , they assured me it was all set and probably delayed due to the holidays. Then about 30 min later I received a notice from Verizon saying there was a problem with it. So I tried to add my bank information again, it said it was good to go I pushed the payment through and again received the messages that it went through. Low and behold my bank funds were still there. So I called Verizon again and they said that everything was good on their end and my payment went through. I called my bank again and they said it may take a few days since it was my bank account info and not my debit card info. Ok so I wait 1 more day , next thing I know I get an e-mail saying again it didn't go through and I was on cash only status. I live over an hour away from my nearest Verizon store and I have to pay to take out cash so this is not a good option for me. Also why can an agent tell me its fine when it clearly isnt , and if there was a chance I was to be put on Cash only why was I never advised of that before I was put on it. This was my first payment and I definitely had the money. I am also clearly not the only one with this issue. So my new question to Verizon is " How is it that all these people are having similar problems with your system and somehow Verizon is not to blame? And lastly the last time I called ( 1/6/2021 @ 12:00) I was told by a supervisor ( yes I have his name and employee number ) that the only way this could happen is if I was trying to defraud the company!! Are you kidding me I called 3 times to makes sure they got paid just to get punished and accused of trying to defraud a company?!?!?!?! After seeing how many people are having this same issue I wonder if there is any legal action that needs to be taken. 

Re: Cash only on my first bill, after I called 3 times to try to fix it ?!?!?!?!?!
9wood

Nothing is ever there fault you know there job i.e oxymoron is to get you off the phone

0 Likes