Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cash payment, worst customer service ever
Karmee

Can anyone tell me what I’m missing here? Since the start of my service I’ve been calling, heckling, trying to get y’all to treat me like a consumer that pays good money for garbage customer service. Covid is going on but hey cash payment, but you took the money just fine out of my debit card when I finally gained access again. You think if you had the choice to be good fair honest best business you’d be that, in Verizon case I guess not. 

  

A8D5084F-AF3E-4184-9E93-106ED6C90C62.png

496E71B2-06D3-4B8B-898C-8F7C2BF6DCBB.png

5C10C548-8750-467F-86E5-E21A40BF858C.png

0 Likes
Re: Cash payment, worst customer service ever
Tigerstep

These people have multiple chat windows going on at once and you send them a giant novel of a text wall. I'm not reading that mess. What I could read also had some poor attitude. 

0 Likes
9wood

My experience with chat is get nothing but repeating scripts and time wasted looks to me like the person just past you along no surprise 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Karmee. It does worry us to hear about the returned payment and the issues that occurred because of this. We do apologize for any delay when reaching out to us, and we'll make sure to help. We've sent you a Private Note to better assist. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes