Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cell Phone coverage
Ldarby

I have been with Verizon for over 20 years.  I have always had strong cell coverage at both of our homes.  The last 6 months have been almost non-existent.  I am missing calls and having difficulty making calls.  Wifi is not always and option.  What is the deal?  Yes, my phone is almost 3 years old but that shouldn't matter.  I have 3 lines currently and don't want to switch but I may have to.  

VERY FRUSTRATED

LD

0 Likes
Re: Cell Phone coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to read that you've been having issues with your service, and we're here to help. Does this only happen in this area? What kind of signal ( 4G, 3G, 1x) does the device show? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Ldarby

This is happening in at least 2 areas that I used to have great coverage.  Zip codes 49302 and 49712.

My phone shows LTE as the coverage?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your 20 plus years with us are truly appreciated, Ldarby! We always want you to get the best service possible! Everything looks good with the towers in your area. Let's continue to investigate this with you. Are you experiencing issues with text and data at these locations as well? Is the software and apps all up to date with your phone? When you travel to other zip codes, do you experience the same issues with your calls?

Nicole_VZW

0 Likes