Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Change billing address page broken
TamanduaGirl

I've had a cheap non-smart phone for a long time. I was going to buy a smart phone and data plan but the order failed. I think because the zip on the billing address is wrong and it wouldn't let me change my zip at check out for my card. The address set as my billing isn't even mine. I think it's whatever stock address came with the phone? I changed my contact address but that doesn't help. You need to fix the change billing address page.

TamanduaGirl_0-1606085904068.png

While I'm here, when I click the link to check orders it brings up a totally blank all white page. I just wanted to make sure there is no order before I do order again. I don't want to accidently order twice. It told me something went wrong at the end of the order, which I assume was the zip issue, but then my cart was empty like it went through, so I want to be sure but the order status page is empty and broken too.

I wish I could just go the the store but we're in lock down, so I'm stuck trying to use your broken site. Maybe it works better on mobile but I don't have that because your website is broken on pc and wont let me order a mobile.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Change billing address page broken
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, TamanduaGirl, we hope you are doing well. We apologize for any inconvenience you are having with our site when ordering your new phone. We understand that you want to check if the order was placed to avoid multiple orders. Let's take a closer look at your account to better assist. Please reply to the Private Note we sent to get started.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes