Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changing Billing from Online to Mail
jmtmoulin

I've been having issues with paying my bill online with my current debit card every other month which has been causing my bill to increase over time. At this point I'm wanting to go from online payments to mail payments since the website does not accept my card correctly. I contacted a customer service representative about this, and he assured me last week that I will be receiving my bill through the mail.  He also said that he would be escalating my issue, yet I have not heard back. Ever since this conversation, I've been getting calls from Verizon automated system, along with a text message trying to get me to pay my bill online over and over. 

This is incredibly frustrating. I just want my bill in the mail, and contacting customer support didn't help the first time so why bother with the same route. I plan to migrate to T-Mobile if this issue is not resolved, as it seems impossible to make these changes online through this portal. Is there someone here that can help? I'd prefer to stay with the same network, but only if it works for me. 

0 Likes
Re: Changing Billing from Online to Mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too and we thank you for providing such detailed information. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems making payments to your account with your current debit card. We've also noted your reference that this matter has been escalated by one of our representatives and that you've not been updated on this matter. We apologize. We certainly don't want to lose you and we'll do everything we can to get your account concerns addressed and resolved, including your request to receive a monthly paper billing statement. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’re requesting your permission to gain access to your account. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6608G2j82

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes