Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changing plan causes page error
ajp1717

I realized today that I have been grossly overpaying for an old plan, so I switched to the New Verizon Plan (NEW VERIZON SINGLE SMRTPHN 5GB) but never got a confirmation email. All I have gotten is a text message to use Verizon Cloud (which I don't want).

I now see that this plan is for one smartphone only. I am planning on moving my mother's smartphone to my plan. So now I am trying to switch to the New Verizon Plan (S - 2GB) so that we can share data, but after selecting the plan and clicking Continue, the page errors "Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later."

How do I get this resolved? I can't find an contact email anywhere on this website!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing plan causes page error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being on a plan that best suits your needs is definitely important, so I understand your concern, ajp1717. We don't want you to over pay for a plan. We want to make sure you're able to share the plan with the line you are adding for your mother. I apologize that you are having trouble changing the plan.

We will need to access the account to help change your plan. Please reply to the Direct Message, I sent you so we may further assist. Please keep in mind that since you will be going to a smaller plan, the system will only let you future date the change to the beginning of your next bill cycle.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dbrice200

They're basically ripping people off. I had the same issue, and low and behold, they switched me back to a plan that was not what I originally had. That is what is happening. Not right. and I have submitted a complaint. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dbrice200, we never want you to feel this way. Whenever you change your plan, you are always sent an email confirmation providing you details of the plan you've switched to. That is odd that you did not receive this information. We always want you to be on a plan that you intended to be on. What exact plan are you currently on & what plan were you thinking you should have been on? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes