Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charged Twice for the Month of June
Kate39
06/29/2021$38.33AMEX
06/27/2021$38.33AMEX

My American Express card was charged twice, according to your records, for the month of June. I can never get help from the chat bots and never get a live person on the phone to help. I stay on hold forever. If I do get a live person, as I have occasionally in the past, they pass me on to someone else, then someone else until I am disconnected. I believe this is because they are being recorded and are afraid of losing their jobs. I have been a loyal Verizon customer for about 20 years. I have never experienced such bad customer service (or none) as I have in the past few months. Verizon is making it impossible for you to talk to a live person (they don't seem to want to pay a live person). This is extraordinarily frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Charged Twice for the Month of June
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get to the bottom of this together.  We have sent a private message to assist you further.  

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

A bill would be more reliable. With a bill, it will show what the billing period was for the service that was paid.

0 Likes
Kate39

I did not get a private message from Verizon. I just opened my American Express statement. You have charged me $38.33 on 6/27/21 and 38.33 on 6/29/21. Even though I finally got through to someone working from home after hours (with a dog barking in the background) who assured me she would correct it. Verizon, covid is no excuse. You need humans to support your customers. And they can’t be so afraid of losing their jobs (because you record them) that they lie to you (in my case three times). Verizon - you currently have the the worst or non existent customer service I have ever seen. Others are also talking about how bad Verizon is now. Yet you are raking in the same amount of profit.

0 Likes