Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charged for VZW CSR errors.
Svelte

I have 6 lines and have been with Verizon Wireless for about 20 YEARS.

I have had autopayments (via draft) and paperless billing turned on for at least 10 years.

As a result, I get a $10 credit per line - $60 each month. This is substantial to me.

Last Thursday while troubleshooting a technical error (which was never resolved, by the way), the Tech Support rep deleted my VZW online account. Despite me specifically telling him not to, he did.

I created a new login and thought that was that. He did not tell me that I would have to enroll in paperless billing again. Since last Thursday coincided with the last day of my billing cycle (and despite having paperless billing on for the other 29 days of the cycle), I lost the discount.

To recap, the VZW rep did something to my account without authorization and I'm now being charged an extra $60 as a result.

I spent 90 minutes on chat with a CSR who offered me a "one-time" credit of $15. I, of course, declined since no one would willingly pay $45 because of someone else's error.

I've now been told I need to talk to Financial Services and have been transferred and disconnected FIVE times in a row. I wish I was making this up.

Sadly, this wasn't even what I needed fixed when I called Verizon this morning. Also sadly, my technical issues have never been resolved. Finally, 5G coverage recently disappeared from my home and there's no solution on the horizon for that either.  This "service" is not worth what I'm paying. 

0 Likes
Re: Charged for VZW CSR errors.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for your 20 years of loyalty to the company, we truly appreciate your business. Dealing with billing issues can certainly be overwhelming, especially if you lost a discount. We are here to help. We sent out a Private Note. ~Gilbert

0 Likes