Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charged for a phone and accessories I never received
Osrdady99

I wonder how a large corporation can get away with charging me for a phone ($650) and ($100ish) accessories that I ordered, drove 40 min one way to get, only to find out that they cancelled. I call to find out why my order was cancelled (as the verizon salesperson had no idea why). I called the main verizon number, spent 1.5 hrs on phone. Apparently you have 3 days to pickup in store (unbeknownst you to me). Okay I can tolerate that-whatever. But when I went to reorder, I was ultimately told there was a problem they could not fix-they couldn’t stop the payments on my account from the phone I never got. They said I had to go back to the store. I called again a few days later told them I can’t go back to that particular store and they had me on hold another 1.5 hours trying to fix the issue before the call got disconnected. No call back. Went to Verizon store closest to my house and was treated like garbage by the manager who told me not to bother going to the other store, call customer service blah blah. No empathy or concern (he already got my money so nothing to him) but the kicker is he then walked me out of the store. I think I am more upset about encountering the rudest most disrespectful human being, who is the manager named Eric, at the Verizon store in Parker, Colorado, than not getting the phone. SO I am also curious on how come I have spent upwards of 7.5 hours of my time getting this resolved only to get treated so disrespectfully by the manager (Eric) at the Verizon store in Parker, Colorado? I have been a paying, loyal customer of 5-6 lines for 5 years. 

0 Likes
Re: Charged for a phone and accessories I never received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is certainly not the experience we want for our customers. Please send us a Private Message so that we may gather additional information and work towards a resolution together. *Estevan

0 Likes