Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charged for phone never received
Boarder12

Hello,

I apologize if this turns into a wall of text. On 6/24 I purchased a new iPhone 11 and opted for in store pick-up. However with this covid debacle we’re all dealing with, the Verizon store closed without notifying me and I was unable to get my new device. I spoke with several representatives who told me they would cancel that order. Of course cancelling the order did not entail a refund. I then had to purchase a second iPhone 11 and had it shipped to my home.

i filled a complaint with my cc company for the first phone i purchased. However after investigating deemed it to be a valid purchase.

so now I’m out $165 and Verizon refused to refund my money. I’m tired of being transferred multiple times with customer service. Is it time to file complaints with the bbb and fcc? I’m to the point of filing a small claims court case it’s been this difficult to get a refund.

any help is appreciated 

thank you

Steve 

Re: Charged for phone never received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear that your original purchase was not refunded, Boarder12. We would be more than happy to take a closer look at your account and ensure that we find a lasting solution to your billing concerns. We'll be sending a Private Note to better assist. 

LauraF_VZW

softgen007

Dear Community Manager,

I am pretty sure you will never find a solution because I am going through the same process for my recent Airpods Pro order and every VZW Customer Service Representative and Supervisor says the same line as you - "We would be more than happy to take a closer look at your account and ensure that we find a lasting solution" but nothing happens after that. You guys are liars and customer representatives are being abusive if call for help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Softgen007, we're heartbroken to hear of your experience with trying to get your accessory return sorted out. We would never want you to feel like you were getting anything less than the utmost stellar customer service experience and we're certainly not looking to lose you as a valued customer form this issue. As this will involve some investigation in your account we will also be sending a Private Message to keep your personal information secure. If you still need assistance with this matter, please respond there. 

0 Likes