Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chat sales reps can lie and make incorrect purchases on your account without accountability
SimplyIntrinsic

I just experienced this exact thing and it has wasted 2 day of my time and cost me hundreds of dollars in lost wages and revenue from my online business.  Then a chat manager say I am sorry but the deal you were offered does not exsit  I hope you understand. NO I don't and someone needs to make things right> no response again> Its shameful and a gross display of incompetence.

0 Likes
Re: Chat sales reps can lie and make incorrect purchases on your account without accountability
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Its not our goal to make you lose money from your business or to not receive what you were promised. Thanks for reaching out to us via this channel. I am sorry to hear about he issues you had with receiving your promotion and would love to look into the matter and continue where the last rep left off with our investigation. Did the chat manager submit a request to get the promotion you were looking for? What promotion did you purchase a device under? 

-Kinquana

0 Likes