Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chat support is a complete waste of time
RonJL

I've spent a couple days now trying to find out why my data usage is not being reported in my Verizon app. Yesterday I spent a long time trying to explain my issue, and kept being given suggestions that completely ignored my previous statements. I believe a primitive AI is being used, or insufficiently trained support folks. I was eventually offered a phone number, which I tried, but it routed me back to the chat service. Yikes. I then had to try several more times to finally get to a person on the phone, and received good answers at that point. I had an easier question today so tried the chat service again, and got the same nonsensical sort of responses. So don't waste your time with the chat, get to a real person on the phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Chat support is a complete waste of time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our Support  Team. W always want to give the best support possible regardless of how you reach out to us (Phone, Chat, or Social Media/Forums). Were yo concerns address over the phone? Do you still need support?  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
RonJL

I haven't called back in again yet. I gave your chat support my best effort, but was not helped and in fact given incorrect information. I'll try calling in again when I have a bunch of time available to navigate through all the phone roadblocks one has to go through to get to an actual person.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We value your time, and we are here to help in any way we can. Rest assured we can help through this platform and turn this experience around. 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes