Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Cheated big time when trade in my iWatch
VLe316

I went to the Verizon store to get an upgrade on my iPhone 11, the sale representative said I could trade in my iWatch series 6 and get iWatch series 8 for free as long as there isn't a crack on the screen. My iWatch had couple light scratches which it is not noticeable. I did confirm with the sale representative if my iWatch qualify he said “as long as the screen is not cracked it is ok”. FYI, my watch turn on and work fine because I was wearing the watch when I went in to get an upgrade for my phone.

Today, I got an email stating that my watch does not turn on, the screen is unresponsive, and there are cracks on the screen. Well if my iWatch was unresponsive and had cracked then why did the sale representative say my iWatch qualified for the trade-in? I wouldn't have traded in my iWatch if the sale representative didn't say “oh you can trade in an old iWatch and get a new iWatch series 8 for free since you are upgrading your phone”. Not cool Verizon!!

0 Likes