Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheated big time while trade in by verizon promotion
meetronaksharda

I have traded my one plus 7 pro device for a promotion to get $800 credit. I have got the promotion from store and they have seen my one plus 7 pro device and even accessed it to get IMEI number. But when I asked the store to take the device for tradein they refused and gave me a Ups box. I sent my one plus 7 pro after few days using the label. 

But to my biggest surprise I got an email that instead of one plus 7 pro I traded in IPhone SE and promotional cash back changed from $800 to $42.

I have never in my life have used an iPhone and have been using one plus 7 pro since  last 3 years  on my same number. Also, I have bill for one plus 7 pro. This seems to be a fraud from Verizon side as I can see lot of people complained on community  that they have faced exactly  same issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cheated big time while trade in by verizon promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We know the importance of needing to get the trade-in offer that you were looking to receive. My goal is to look into all the details for you and find out what is going on. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message for further assistance. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes
mrer87

@vzw_customer_support 

Could you please send me a private note as well because I'm still waiting on someone to answer your customer service line with the SAME PROBLEM (except that I was credited 0$ because you've lost the phone)

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure this is properly investigated, we have sent you a private note asking for more information. ~Pam

0 Likes