Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choppy audio, missed calls and dropped calls since account start in West Houston
mosen7

Two iphones and Two Apple Watches all through Verizon.

All have choppy audio phone calls, phone sometimes does not ring and eventually shows voicemail and many dropped calls since I started my account in October 2019. 

After escalating the issue with Verizon Tier 3 support on two occasions (first case was closed by Tier 3 tech stating "All is normal") and am now facing even further degraded service on all devices. 

This is debilitating mine and my spouses ability to conduct business and communicate on urgent matters, both personal and work. 

I have had xFinity Mobile and AT&T before that for several years. Both have never had any issues remotely close to what I have been experiencing with Verizon service (lack of).

I am ready to cancel all services with an escalated case no matter whatever promotions I have tied to my account and move back to AT&T.  The response from Verizon customer service has also been so far horrendous.  I've even had to call several times, wasting my time, to correct the accounting of my promos and bills. I had to call in every 3 months to tell a tech to read notes and then apply my credits as prescribed by customer service.  Such garbage.  I am so disappointed and annoyed by this.  Your 5G is slower than the LTE.   I will never take anything up on a "promotional" basis ever again.  "get an iphone for discounted rate or for free" --- No, This should be restated as "Come here get mixed up and overcomplicate your life and add unnecessary stress to your life by falling for this fluff iPhone promo and then let us pocket tons of money from you over time while you struggle with taking a simple phone call that you can easily do with an old school line." 

0 Likes
Re: Choppy audio, missed calls and dropped calls since account start in West Houston
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mosen7,

We've sent you a Private Message and want to look further into these concerns. Please meet us there.

-Arya

0 Likes
Re: Choppy audio, missed calls and dropped calls since account start in West Houston
mosen7

Acknowledged. I have clicked the link you sent and have confirmed a call earliest approximately 73 minutes.

I tried to schedule a call earlier today via browser on my computer though, was met with "Cannot process your request at this time". 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for getting back to us. We want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need with your service. What is your ZIP Code and do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? ~Roger

0 Likes