Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Combining My Verizon Wireless and FIOS Accounts?
mpiton63

Is it possible to combine my two existing accounts while online, or is that something I have to do by phone with a Verizon representative? 

mpiton63

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Combining My Verizon Wireless and FIOS Accounts?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Verizon used to offer this with OneBill thru its Fios system. I don't think that this is allowed any longer because it caused more problems than it was worth since Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios actually operate as 2 separate companies with the same parent company.

People who were on OneBill were not able to enter into any phone purchases with the monthly payment option. Changes to your Verizon Wireless account were also prevented unless you cancelled your enrollment in the OneBill program.

0 Likes
Muadibe

So it was disfunctional then, and instead of making corrections they just scrap it?  This is not at all convenient for their customers who have both Wireless and Fios, yet Verizon is completely happy ignoring the needs of their customers.  Wow, really seems like they cherish our business, huh?

barney2000

Trust me, you don't want this. Well, in an ideal world you might want it, but Verizon cannot, and likely never will be able to, engineer a robust solution here. If you've spent any time with their web sites or their mobile apps, you will know that they either don't understand how to implement modern integrated solutions or they're stuck with appalling legacy IT systems, or perhaps both.

KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's good to have the answers you need. If a number is blocked you will not receive notifications of the calls. This link provides complete details: https://www.verizon.com/support/block-unblock-services-faqs/. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes