Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC in regards to a Duplicated Verizon account
praneethreddy087

I repeatedly get communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC saying that I owe xx amount to verizon in regards to account number: xxxxxxxxx

My knowledge: I remember that a verizon customer representative opened two accounts instead of one account while opening my new account  in sep-oct 2019 time frame. I called verizon to open a new account and pre order two iphones and also bringing in two lines (bring your own phone accounts), when I called verizon the next time they told me the two lines are in two different accounts and they will close one for me and merge into one account.

I'm really upset about this because I have been reported to a debt collecting agency and there is absolutely no mistake from my end. Please resolve this asap for me, I'm worried about this.

0 Likes
Re: Communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC in regards to a Duplicated Verizon account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

praneethreddy087

We totally understand how upsetting this is for you. We urge you to contact our In House Recovery team to dispute the balance owed on that additional account. They can be reached by phone at 800-852-1922. We trust that they will be able to further assist you. 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC in regards to a Duplicated Verizon account
Jdlst

Did this ever get resolved? I am currently having the same issue. When I ported over my single line, they made me two accounts and now 1 account is in collections which has made a derogatory mark on my credit profile. After a few days of back and forth with Verizon care and fraud team, I finally was given the phone number to Sequim with an account for the collections and then Sequim told me they would contact Verizon to confirm this. That was 2 weeks ago and I have not received any updates. Should I try contacting Verizon again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You're welcome to speak us here. We're happy to provide any information we're able to about the situation.

0 Likes
Jdlst

Hello Verizon Support Rep,

I was wondering if I need to call in again to check the update on the derogatory account. As I stated previously, I have spoken to both Verizon Care/Fraud team reps and also the Sequim. Sequim told me they would contact Verizon to confirm the dispute and after that I have not received any updates.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for that information. How long ago did you contact Sequim?

0 Likes
Jdlst

I believe I last spoke to Sequim on 04/12/2021

0 Likes
Jdlst

Do I need to contact Verizon again? or Sequim? How long will this take to correct?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Yes contacting our team at 800-852-1922 will be the next best step.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

For this particular matter we will recommend contacting us using the phone number we provided earlier so that we can get this squared away. Sound good? Rest assured that our representatives will take care of you.
VictorC_VZW

0 Likes