Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complain malpractice
vcaptfios

I chatted in November with an agent to see what were my options in terms of home solutions: long story short I had a very pushy sales person who convinced my to take the giga option (which i not needed) and home protection. In addition of the 200 dollars visa  + 1 year of AMC suscription I was promised I cloud suscription, an additional 200 dollars (or at least its was presumed) and a chat exclusive offer "one year of prime membership". 

When I logged into my account I only saw the AMC suscription and 200 dollars visa gift card. And begins the nightmare....

I called, chatted several times and they al confirmed my eligibility to these offers, until last week when a lady found southing fishy and called her manager who told me that they do not offer additional perk like Prime or cash.... 

The agent named Kevin, mentioned that he open a case and complain on my behalf and I would have results and feedback within a week. He also mentioned he would send me my chat history as evidence but I have not received anything, neither chat history or feedback.

It appears no complain was raised. The agent lied

In addition, I registered for military discount (thought IDme) and my account is still not updated...

Therefore, I would like to open a case for selling malpractice, bad client services and if no reasonable solution is found legal action and closure of my account.

#fios 

vcaptfios

0 Likes