Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint! Why am I doing your job for you to get my product delivered on time?
MRKITSUNE

Phone was suppose to be delivered bv Dec 28 2021 (delivery was guarenteed in 2 days)

Still have not received my phone and its Jan 12 2021.

Is it my job as your customer to call back and forth between Verizon and UPS to figure out where my package is and do i have to make claims myself? only to have to call back verizon to get each and every existing serial number and code that UPS cannot recognize? 

I've tried multiple times to call via phone for customer suppose but often times i end up wasting up to 2-3 hours of my day waiting for someone to even assist with these matters.

Luckily I used the online help assist but yet I have to wait till the 14th to see any progress with my phone?

I asked for compensation with my inconvenience and they only offer me 25$ for something well over 3000$ in value. I used a credit card to purchase but credit card companies charge and interest and thats well below their current interest rate.

I ask kindly for a supervisor to help me figure out this issue otherwise I will contact Better Business Bureau in regards to this issue.

I like your phones and cellular service, I didnt feel like your customer service solved my issue.