Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint about 5G Home Internet Sales Tactics
MarkH64

Door to door salespeople came to me saying that my house was now eligible for 5G home internet. They said that with certain plans a discount was applied to make it $25/month. I have the 5G start program, and made it clear to them that it I had the 5G start plan, and that it was not listed as an eligible plan on the website. They “checked” and assured me that the plan was included in the list, and that my bill would be $25/month. They were wrong, it does not apply. I was lied to so that I would buy the product.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint about 5G Home Internet Sales Tactics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MarkH64,

We apologize for the mistake made by this agent. To qualify for the 50% discount for our 5G Home services, you would only need to change one line of your account to a premium plan. If switching to the Play More plan for example, would only be an increase of $10, but you would then receive the Disney Bundle with is a $13.99 value as well as saving the 50% off 5G Home which is another $25 value. 

-Christopher

0 Likes