Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint
chrisfrodge

Recently I added my daughters to my Verizon plan. They each received an iPhone 7 which was free. During my online chat with the sales department, I was also told that there was a promotion that included a $150 gift card for each line. This was after the sales person understood that I was getting the iPhone 7s. I waited about 3 weeks and called customer service. After a 54 minute call which included a rep messaging a supervisor back and forth it was determined that Verizon misspoke and that promo was only for iPhone 10s or better. They told me that it was their fault and that I would see a $300 credit within 48 hours. Fast forward the clock. I called back today to find out that my $300 credit was denied. I am extremely disappointed in how this was handled. Never did I ever feel confident in my conversations that this would be resolved to my satisfaction. I want each of you to know that this happened.  I feel that since this was offered that it should be honored.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear you were told misinformation, chrisfrodge. I'm glad you got the 2 iPhone 7's for free and were able to take advantage of that promotion. I'm sorry they would not qualify for another permotion. You can see all of our deals here: https://www.verizon.com/deals/ 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes