Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint
shpauline

Verizon has the worst customer service. Even worse than Xfinity. Almost as bad as EDD. I asked for a call back, and as soon as they called back and answered the line they hung up. Nobody attempted to call me back. So I went on chat. The chat representative disappeared in the middle of our conversation and nobody else was connected. I have now been on hold waiting for someone to pick up for half an hour. All I want is to make sure that you guys are actually sending me the box to trade my old phone in. The app apparently has no record of a trade-in under my email even though I talked to multiple representatives that assured me that a box will be mailed to me. This is so ridiculous, I should not have to spend an hour of my day trying to get a simple question answered. I have given your company thousands of dollars. 

Tags (1)
Re: Complaint
Doggo
Novice

By the time it took to you type that out, you could gave initiated that online. Verizon gives confirmation emails when you do anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is definitely not the experience we want for our customers. To clarify, were you able to get a trade in box? 

0 Likes
shpauline

Thanks so much for your response but believe it or not I already tried that, with a representative on the phone! Still no box. Hope typing out that snarky message made you feel good about yourself!

0 Likes
shpauline

Nope still no box. Was also promised on Monday by one of your representatives that I would receive an email with a printable label so I could just send it myself. No surprise but it never came. And before you ask yes I checked my sponsor folder. This is giving me very much scam vibes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand this is important for you, shpauline. We apologize for this experience. Please attempt to locate your trade-in using the Submission ID or email address associated with this trade-in using this link: https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/

You will see an option to order a shipping kit. Please let us know if you see the option. 

0 Likes
worRe: Complaint
Goldhillgreg

It get's worse. 

My wife and I purchased two new iphone 12 pro max early this year and handed over our old phones (8+ and a 7+) to the sales person. He indicated we should see the trade in value reflected in our bill in a couple months.

The credit never showed up so I stopped by the store and they say they have no record of our old phones.. We most certainly handed them over in the store!

I don't like to think there's a thief within the verizon store but the sales person in no longer there and the manager won't call to help resolve. 

0 Likes
Re: worComplaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is for your trade ins to run smoothly. Did you receive a Submission ID for your trade ins?

ElllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes