Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint
Scorpio1982

I do t know if anyone else is having the same issue but it is happening alot to me. 

I just bought the 4gen watch and it is having issues staying connected to the phone and now is heating up on my wrist. To make matters worse I called in and costomer service has ignored my complaint and put me on hold just to hang up on Mr. I called back again to have then offer me a replacement of a 42mm when I bought a 44 and when I said no they told me to go back to the store to have it looked at and hung up. I called again and they put me on hold cause I wanted a Manger just to have me wait then play the game of are you there can you hear me we will call back and that was 2 days ago. Now today I called and am being told the manager can't talk and it will take 2 hours. I am a Manger my self and I have disipilined and fired employees for there poor treatment of customers and this is bad. 

All I want is for my watch to work it isn't even a month old. 

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning! I'm sorry you're having concerns with your watch. Please send me when did you get your watch? Does it have any liquid or physical damage? 

-Carter

0 Likes
Scorpio1982

It has no damage at all. I brought  it home from the store and put it on the charger and waited to get a case before wearing it. When I put it on the charger it started to auto shuffle through apps and over heat. I called and was ignored. Just like yesterday was ignored and never called. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the details. Is the watch and device software up to date? Could you confirm if this is an Apple Watch 4th Gen? ~Christian

0 Likes