Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Complete nightmare with upgrades, billing and customer service help !
Fortnight84

My husband & I upgraded from Iphone 7's to Iphone 11's. When we received the Iphone 11's , my husband decided he would rather have a iphone SE , so I sent his unopened iphone 11 back for an exchange for the Iphone SE. In the meantime, when I went to my online account, it showed I had a balance due of $756.18 ! It was showing that I was receiving 2 Iphone SE's and that I was being billed for the full price of one at a cost of $519.89 and that the second Iphone SE was on monthly payment plans.  I called customer service so many time trying to find out why I was receiving 2 Iphone SE with the same telephone number only to hear that they could not help me and that I would receive only 1. Long story short, we received 2 Iphone SE's and I returned 1 with a note saying they had sent 2 ! When they received the second Iphone SE, I went online to see if they had credited my account for their mistake of charging me $519.89 and NO they still had me owing $756.18 ! I called customer service again (the financial service number giving to me by regular customer service) and was told to just pay the difference between $756.18 and the $519.89, so I did, but I am not confident that this will resolve the billing problem they created ! This experience with Verizon customer service has been sooooo frustrating and hope someone can help me in finding out how to get my billing corrected !!!!!!

Re: Complete nightmare with upgrades, billing and customer service help !
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to provide some details that will help. If an order is processed before a device is returned, the new device will b sent out full retail regardless of the promotion. This is because there is already a device out there. This means we will need the returned device to be received and processed through ourwarehouse. Once this completes, a credit is issued to cover the device cost. Were you able to confirm the device that you sent in was received?-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes
Fortnight84

Yes received a verification from UPS that the device was received at the warehouse on 10/07/2022 !

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Fortnight84 ,

Thank you for the additional details, but are you referring to the iPhone 11 that you had purchased, or the iPhone SE that you had purchased as an exchange? Do you have an order confirmation showing that the iPhone 11 was to be exchanged for an iPhone SE? From your description so far, it sounds like you had requested an exchange, and that's why you were given two iPhone SE phones because that's what you had ordered. Your packing slip and the order confirmation would show this as well. 

-Russell

0 Likes